Friday, 18 April 2014
PHOTONEWS: Ibori -"The Thief In Government House" And His Loot
Former Delta State Governor James Ibori who pleaded guilty to embezzling millions in public funds yesterday laundered proceeds of corruption through friends, associates, sister, wife and mistress. The following are some of the properties acquired with his extensive fraud.
1. 7 Westover Hill, Hampstead. One of James Ibori's London properties. Bought in 2001 for £2.2 million in cash.
2. 42 Great Ground, Shaftesbury, Dorset. James Ibori's property in the West Country Bought in 2005 for £311,000
3. Abbey Road, one of James Ibori's London properties
4. Jame's Ibori's Abuja Mansion
5. Mayflower Lodge: One of Udoamaka Onuigbo's London properties
6. Kingfisher Way: One of Udoamaka Onuigbo's London properties
7. Udoamaka Onuigbo's luxury house in Lagos
8. Woodhill Crescent, Kenton: One of Christine Ibori-Ibie's London properties
9. Uphill Drive: One of Christine Ibori-Ibie's London properties
11. Range Rover