Wednesday, 5 March 2014
This is real funny
Yes! You can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all of the time. The newbreed Nigerians know their rights and will not be fooled. Not anymore!
@ Insha-Allah-Gbadamasi-for-Christ's-Sake, before you get into full gear there is this posting in saharareporters on the 24, Feb by some one i cant remember the name. The points he made stoke though. i will like to share them with you.
1. If you get shoot and you will, please be adviced the ambulance phone number doesn't work.
2.The military will not join the revolution.
3. People trying to get to work will scream at you.
4. National assembly members will declare a National emergency- by the requesting Mr President to ensure you dont come near the Assembly complex.
5. Your members will compose of:
* 60% looters and drug addicts
* 20% believing its a political party rally where they can get N500.
* 10% tag along to see how police brutalize you.
* 8% are ready to run for dear life.
* 2% actually know why they are there.
Kudos to the Youths in this video and especially to the police officer, for his maturity and good judjement. But can this happen in Owerri, in Enugu and in Port-Harcourt where PDP governors had bribed the Youths and the Police to rig the election in their favour ?
Tell dem say 'our eyes don open oh!!!
Yesooooo! All we need is someone to set himself on fire at Tinubu square. But before we begin, who is that Pharaoh that has ruled Nigeria for over 30 years and still wasts to "take over"?
I think the yorubas will fight this time around.
The momentum is building...
Let us the Nigerian youth be vigilant to our 'PDP' cabal election riggers.
Fellow readers via Sahara Reporters. This video shows how the Nigerian youths truly want progress in the various life's. This means that the electorates are very much ready to checkmate the 'PDP' type of rigging elections into elective offices. I think if we go this way, it will gradually bring in the desired change and a government of purpose to the people whose votes that that were counted.
How is a revolution possible in Nigeria with this video clip. SR have nothing to report.
Find us on Google+