Saturday, 18 May 2013
What a Sunday of liberating theological activism feels like at the church of feiry Lagos pastor Tunde Bakare.
sometimes my country nigeria do make me to question my race.it is now 52years since nigeria had their independent from the hand of white'british colony' but since then what have we achieve on our own?nothing to show rather than high level of corruption from the hands of our greedy leaders who doesn't care for their people's welfare no electricity,no good roads.no good drinking water for all,national medical care zero,free education for all which can reduce idiotic ideology instead of all these they are all busy looting the treasury,what a shame on our leaders.my wishes l will prefer if all of them can be eliminated so that that country can move forward to the level it deserve to be.God/Allah bless all suffering nigerians at this moment in time(amin)
President Johnathan of Nigeria is the President without Back Bone snail. Other presidents Military and Civil had Perm Secetaries, Under secetaries, Accountants of their tribe men, CBN Governor like Chukwuma and Oyiuke the Ibos bought over by OBJ. They were Yoruba or Hausas who covered up the secrets of their own people. The case of President Johnathan even shit his wife went into toilet to shit in Aso Rock is reported to Nigerians.All these fuel import with Wayo deals didnt began with President Johnathan.
This is anyother enemey of our great country nigeria
sometimes whenever l read messages on nairaland website l can see that alots of our people in nigeria are still thinking like slaves.failing to see reality, for instance the only person l can see doing his best to speak out against these bad leaders of ours 'pastor Bakare' people are bitterly critisizing him what a shame to all the illeterate ignorants people in nigeria instead of them to be asking questions from there own pastors,lmam,parents why are they not speaking out fighting against the bad leaders?
I am also a Yoruba and a US citizen but I see things differently. How can you compare Pastor Tunde Bakare to Moses, he contested against the present government. In all fairness do you think the republican will ever praise the democratic and vise visa. Let us be honest with ourselves, he is not any different from all Nigerian politicians he is only using a different medium which is the pulpit. You said and I quote ‘His children can school abroad and if you don't know, I know his house in Georgia state.. it's like a palace’. Listen to yourself, where did get that money from? Tithes of looters? God will help Nigeria and raise good leaders for us not people like Jonathan that is tossed here and there and of course not people like Bakare with his hidden agenda.
can't blame you ... you must either be blind or deaf to not know the difference between where Nigeria is supposed to be and how far back we have regressed and there is this one man fighting just like Fela did.. but the fools that he is fighting for are the ones mocking him...just like Fela sang.. suffering and smiling...I am a yoruba and an American Citizen and I am not bound by my tribe neither or what i am... my believe is to give support to whoever is going to stand up and talk to fix our nation be it Hausa, Igbo or a Yoruba man, it does not matter, be it a mallam, Sheikh or a pastor, if their intention is clear right.. I'll support them, the only reason the pastor is greatl opposed is because he is not in the cliques of corrupts Politician and Men-of-God.
It's time for you all to wake up....you're just going to ignore the truth simply cos you hate people... coconut brain....
His children can school abroad and if you don't know, I know his house in Georgia state.. it's like a palace, this man does not need any money from your corrupt government... he is well respected here in the U.S for his courage for not turning his eyes away from the suffering and the injustice being inflicted on the masses, he does not need to live in Nigeria, he can afford to stay and enjoy the rest of his life in the U.S and the U.K but he has a genuine passion to save his people just like Moses in the bible did..is that too much?
This man is power hungry and working for hausa/foolani agenda.
I heard his children are studying abroad - correct me if i'm wrong. He should bring them back to Kano to study at Bayero.
If our dream of Oodua Republic is actualised, you will be swept under the carpet with your fake political preaching. You are looking for an avenue to steal money too.
Sort the poor people in your church out first. Did God call you or you called yourself to do this?
You are free to continue to express yourself, but it's left to idiots to accept you.
let jona spent his wasted four years and go i no God dey.
it is obvious that gej is incapacitated,he came to devide us,inflict suffering,magnify corruption,support tyranny and oppression,yet some dogmatic and mayopic people are satisfied with is decceleration.i hope we would be open minded for the truth to penerate in to us.
baba you talk the truth ,if will see people like you to move the nation forward as will be well..more news and gist here at www.gistyinka,com
Dear Pastor, May the Lord give you more courage to speak nothing but the truth to our nation.i strongly believe in the nigeria, our eyes will see it and we will partake ofit. the Lord will keep making your garment white and your head will not lack oil in Jesus Name.
IFEANYI IS ONE OF THE FANATICS WE HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY. HE IS ON THE PAYROLL OF GEJ AND THAT IS WHY HE CAN ALWAYS OPEN HIS MOUTH SO WIDE TO TALK RUBBISH. HE SHOULD REALISE THAT PEOPLE KNOW WHAT HE IS INTO. HE IS THE "DANIEL KANU" OF THIS ADMINISTRATION,BUT TIME WILL SOON CATCH-UP WITH HIM AND WILL FADE AWAY.
What President Jonathan has done in just one year-
1) In ROADS construction: Zaria-Funtua-Gusau roads; Oshodi-Apapa with expansion and drainage works, dedicated bridge frm liverpool roundabout to Tin can ports, trailer park; Dualisation of Ibadan -Ilorin; ENUGU-Onitsha(up to upper-iweka section completed, rest ongoing); completion of OWERRI -Onitsha; 9th mile; ONGOING reconstruction of Benin-Ore-Sagamu highway measuring over 265 km; Kano-Maidugri Dualisation; Keffi -Akwanga-Lafia; AWARD of Afikpo-Okigwe; Auchi-Okene being handled by Setraco; Loko-Eweta-Karishi bridge; Kolo-Nembe -Brass; to mention but a few.
2) PORT: reforms at the ports: Sanitisation and reduction of operating agencies to 7, Introduction of 24 hrs ports operation (still being perfected).
3) RAIL TRANSPORT: Ongoing reconstruction and restoration of light gauge train railways across the country including: Lagos- Abeokuta-Minna-Kano line; Portharcourt- Maiduguri line; and others
What GEJ has done in just one year:
3) RAIL transport (continued): Most of the old rail tracks rehabilitation have been completed and are already in use,conveying tens of thousands of commuters daily. Ongoing construction of MODERN standard guage rail lines: Abuja-Kaduna line(38% work already done on ground); Lagos-Ibadan line, recently awarded.
4) In AVIATION, massive reconstruction of 11 major airports in the country. Enugu airport is undergoing TOTAL rehabilitation. The domestic wingof Abuja airport is also being reconstructed with expansion of roads and car parks. Same for the international wing and the kano airports
5) In EDUCATION, establishment of 9 NEW federal universities in less than 1 year. GEJ Launched and is currently building hundreds of ALMAJIRI schools foreducation of itenerant Islamic pupils in the north which Buhari and other northern leaders abandoned. Increased funding for our higher institutions. Reinvigorated the inspectorate oversight of schools.
What GEJ has done in just 1yr:
6) In AGRICULTURE: for the first time in our history, we have a clearly defined agricultural policy which is targeted towards maximum utilisation of select crops,eg cassava,rice, cocoa,etc for economic growth. The cassava policy intends to reduce our reliance on imported wheat so as to encourage local production of cassava and it's conversion to flour for bakery. The FG has in less than one year eliminated the middlemen cartel that fed fat on fertiliser distribution at the expense of local farmers. There is massive construction of silos, rice mills,irrigation dams,etc. Govt has increased import duties on rice and wheat flour in order to encourage local farmers.
7) The POWER: the power roadmap is very much on track. NERC has been reformed completely to serve its function as efficient regulator of the power sector. Bulk purchaser was created in preparation for privatisation. The transmission company of Nig was recently handed to a Canadian firm for mgt
What GEJ has done in 1yr:
8) Building Institutions: Jonathan has completely reformed INEC to an electoral body determined at all times to conduct free and fair elections. The 2011 elections was widely acknowledged as substantially free and fair. The last Edo elections was even more fantastic. Electoral violence is gradually becoming old fashioned. GEJ has also restructured EFCC by bringing in most of the engine room behind the success of the Ribadu era. The new EFCC works more and talks little. Same was done for ICPC. The Nigerian police force is currently undergoing re-structuring under IG Abubakar. Irrelevant road blocks have been dismantled, cases of accidently discharge hav reduced significantly plus other in house police reforms. The Nigerian Army is gradually taking its pride of place. Recently they launched a locally built APC, among other things.
9) Oil sector: the new PIB is already with the NASS. Aba petrol deport that was shut for several yrs was recently re-opened
What GEJ has done in just 1yr:
9) Oil sector(continued): much more still has to be sorted out in the oil sector, especially the state of our refineries.
10) JOB CREATION: most of the reforms listed above are indirect or direct creators of job. Other direct job creation interventions include the YOUWIN project that empowered 1,200 young entrepreneurs with grants and another programme under the SURE-P meant to give partial employment to 370,000 non-skilled/semi-skilled persons yearly and pay them stipends.
11) And so on and so forth.
So much has been done already by president Jonathan despite the boko haram distraction. So much more will still be done. Some persons have decided to be BLIND &DEAF to these achievements. But I promise them that as the day progresses (most likely 1-2yrs from now) and the drum of these achievements become louder, even the the DEAF will HEAR and the BLIND will SEE.
A man of God steps out of his comfort zone and in every season demands and works for a Nigeria where there dwelleth righteousness and justice, and the same people he fights for are here criticizing him. And they fail to realise that the same man could have chosen to keep quiet like other "men of God" and enjoy the collection of tithes and offering from his church. You can't do anything against the truth but for the truth. Time will prove this man as a true man of God. God bless you pastor Bakare and may He continue to set your face like flint against oppresive govts. Amen.
work the talk!! start from your church,help the poor around you with all the money you make,rather than demanding from them.
And all that preaching against PDP and GEJ is in the book of ......?
Tunde Bakare is a politican pastor.We are just tired of his politicking , even in the church you can hear him loud and clear campaigning for regime change.For christ sake, if he is not comfortable with his job as a pastor he should give it up and run for a political post.
OUR 'PASTOR' HAS GONE MAD AGAIN.
BELIEVE IT OR NOT DEMOCRACY IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO NIGERIA; AND MILITARY COUP IS NOT THE SOLUTION TO NIGERIA'S ILLS. PST. BAKARE AND CPC IS NOT THE SOLUTION.
ATTITUDE CHANGE BY ALL NIGERIANS AGAINST CORRUPTION.
A NATION GETS THE LEADERS THEY DESERVE.
PST. BAKARE SHOULD RATHER PRAY AND PREACH AGAINST THE MONSTER OF CORRUPTION TO CHANGE HIMSELF, CONGREGATION AND OTHER NIGERIANS, THEN THINGS WILL GET BETTER.
HE SHOULD STOP USING HIS GOD-GIVEN PULPIT TO FIGHT A PERSONAL & POLITICAL WAR WITH THE PRESIDENT.
IT IS AN ABUSE OF OFFICE AND POWER, WHICH IS ALSO CORRUPTION.
I am always proud of this man everytime!
It is better for people to listen to mad man than to listen to a lair, self professed man of God. Lagbaja makes more sense.
Tell them pastor.......
More information about formatting options
Find us on Google+